Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Christmas Miracle Jars

    Hello my little hunters. This post is kind of super late but it's because I kind of went all out during the goodwill Christmas sale. I originally bought 1 jar because when I first went the jars weren't that good but, when I found like 6 mismatched pairs of sterling silver earrings I couldn't help but go back and buy another jar in hopes I could finish the pairs.... sadly I only completed 1 pair but on the upside the second jar was huge and had some pretty good surprises. Which, is the reason this is being posted so late. So much stuff to organize and research.

Before I get to the jars.
 anyone have information on these Irving oil limited promotional cups?

Jar #1 cost $15 since it was on sale 1/2 off


I don't know I you can tell but the pile to the far right is the good stuff.

And these are all the sterling silver single earrings

Jar #2 cost $20 originally $40
 If you look near the top right you can see a Diane Gilman keychain worth $12


Just below the large faux pearls you can see a Chanel Tag worth $60

So, now that I know just 1 item can basically pay of the jars, I am happily willing to buy them.

Now, I was going through these jars wen I found

A real Pandora bracelet 7" worth at least $35
A real Pandora bead.

 Actually 2 real Pandora bead which were traded for approx. $40 in stuff
 
 
But, that's not all I found.
 

 A sterling silver size 8 Disney ring (possible diamond)
 Matching grey pearl necklace and bracelet (SOLD$35)
Sterling silver size 9+
sterling silver size 9+


Vintage 1993 Avon discontinued heart and key necklace ($20)

 Celestial charm bracelet (SOLD $5)







 
There were so many other great things I got like a black lu coral necklace, a Peter Bram design 14k and pearl pin, and tons of other silver things. Sadly since I do need to sell everything I've been busy separating all the stuff and researching it so, I apologize. I will be doing another post later this week with the stuff from the jar I bought today which had another great surprise. Well, a few surprises I'm excited to tell you but, sadly after that I need a little time to sell off some of my items to clear out some room and possibly buy a camera and start up the second part of the blog, the video part.

Well see you all soon,
                                 Jason :)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment